If you are worried about having baldness and don’t know how to prevent hair loss, here are some tips and possible treatments.
Brushing and finishing a full comb of hair or waking up to see a pillow full of hair is a recurring image for many people, especially in the fall and spring. The more these episodes are repeated, the more alarm bells go off in the heads of those affected, and the more their worries and doubts increase as to whether the shedding is normal, for how long, and especially whether this persistent shedding can be stopped.
In fact, we all lose hair naturally, as it is a part of the life cycle of hair, the problem is when this loss is excessive. Hair loss affects a large portion of society, specifically 60% of the population over the age of 18.
Hair loss can become a concern and threaten our emotional stability. Before worrying more about the bill, one should detect that it is not a seasonal loss related to the phases of hair increment. Otherwise, evaluation by a dermatologist is necessary to make an accurate diagnosis.
The first thing we would have to do would be to diagnose the type of baldness, since there are more than 100 types due to diverse causes: hormonal, genetic, autoimmune, due to food, medication, stress, and internal diseases, among others. the most frequent baldness is androgenic, which is hereditary, but hair loss is also related to external factors such as pollution, food, stress, or toxic habits such as alcohol or tobacco.
Causes of hair loss;
Besides androgenic baldness, the second most general excuse for hair loss is telogen effluvium, “Acute or diffuse baldness produced once it is the result of an external or internal assault on the hair follicles.” According to a study published in the Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research, hair loss can be caused by:
– High levels of stress
– Drugs and drug use
– Febrile states: malaria, HIV or tuberculosis, among others
– Endocrine variations: hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism
– Renal or hepatic insufficiency
– Nutritional difference: anemia or starvation
Tips to stop hair loss
– Keep your furry skin clean and grease-free: Be wary of some chemicals, which can cause follicle clogging, harden the hair shaft, and weaken growth.
– Consult a professional: Each case of hair loss is different. Go to a dermatologist to identify your excuse. Without proper treatment, the first signs can lead to more severe hair loss, leading to baldness.
– Protects the hair follicle from oxidative stress: It is very important that the hair skin is protected against free radicals that accelerate hair loss and reduce hair growth. Alternatively, it is important to increase the irrigation of the hair follicle to keep it oxygenated.
– Healthy diet: A poor diet can weaken hair generation. It is recommended to follow a healthy, balanced diet that includes animal protein, vitamins and minerals. Vegetable fats and nuts also help hair to grow healthy.
Vitamins for hair
To prevent hair loss, dermatologists recommend eating foods rich in zinc, iron or inferindo, biotin, vitamin D, folic acid and vitamin B1, although they emphasize that there are no miracle foods. Routines and products once shampoos, lotions, ampoules with vitamins and anti-fall active ingredients can be used at home.
The hair laser reverses hair loss and regenerates its original increment cycle. It can be used 3 times a week on alternate days. This device sends virility light therapy to weakened hair follicles through a photostimulation process that hydrates, exfoliates, and strengthens the hair skin and follicles. This results in thicker, fuller hair. Alternatively, it stimulates the growth of new hair and rejuvenates weak hair.